Friday, March 9, 2012

Missing my Lauren like crazy


Lauren has been gone for 36 hours on her trip to California, and I'm looking through pictures of us to try and make me miss her a little less, because right now it's a little much. Good thing she comes back in in another 24. There are more pictures that I'd like to share, but for the sake of brevity and upload time, here are a few of my favorites:


This was the 4th of July. I told her I loved her the next day.


The night she told me that she loved me.


This is last summer when we hiked the Narrows in Zion National Park.


Here she is looking at her tomato plant which I had Phil plant in a tree ahead of time to catch her attention. Meanwhile I'm waiting for her to turn around with the ring in my fingers.


Our wedding!


It is good to know that even though eventually death will probably separate us for more than 60 hours... we'll be together again for eternity

In summary... who ever knew love was this good?

Ah... how about just one more for the road?

Isn't she beautiful?!


1 comment:

  1. Cute post. :) I'm so glad you posted that video of cutting the cake - I didn't get to see it at the reception. Glad she's back home for you. :)

    ReplyDelete