Monday, January 17, 2011

MLK jr. day

I'd like to say I appreciate your comments, Erin and Jessica. I know that I have two people that read my blog. So I thought I'd let you know that I played racquetball again with Lauren a few days ago, on Saturday. As I was beating her in the first game she said, "how about we play to 21, not 15?" I ended up beating her 21-9, 21-6, and 21-18. She said, "You shouldn't be this good." I guess I looked confused or said something because then she said, "if you've only played 3 or 4 times in your life, you shouldn't be this good!" I apologized, but I don't think it changed anything. But she wasn't too mad because afterwards she invited me over for dinner and made this breaded chicken that was just amazing.
I decided to post some videos from my mission up here that relate to my most recent letter to Stephen. My memory card had problems so it would skip around a lot. I have 4 videos, so I'll post all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment